Bike Camp – Dedicated trails and progressive training for all levels
Bike camp activity is done on both single speed and 26″ mountain bikes. Greater conditioning and safer riding are the goals. Daily focus is on riding in addition to the variety of weight training and cardio activities including jump rope, kettlebell, and rowing. Whole foods are provided for self-preparation. Group activities are on a set schedule starting as early as 5:30 AM varying seasonally. Rates are consistent as posted, but family rates are also considered depending on the length of stay and time of year.
Bike Camp Trail Maps
This map page will continue to be under construction, as new trails come available. See my clients’ favorites.
Bike Camp Reservations
Please be mindful that the Fitness Retreat is a small residential operation and that canceling effects great impact on the business. Make sure to read and agree with the terms of service and the FAQ details before booking your reservation. A non-refundable deposit for half the total cost is due at the time of booking. The remainder of the balance is due 15 days prior to arrival date. If full payment is not received 15 days prior to arrival date, the booking will be released.
I strive to be flexible and do understand the details of making the commitment required. If you need to change your reservation to an earlier or later date, call me and I will work to try to move your reservation to a date that will match your needs.
Bike Camp Pet Policy
Due to the need to provide guests with an allergy-free environment, pets are not allowed in the residence.
Bike Camp Prerequisites
All details are listed on the FAQ page. Make sure to read and agree.
- 7 Single-speed Giant beach cruisers includes 3 step-throughs and 1 extra small
- 3 Small Giant Mountain Bikes
- 2 Medium Giant MTBs
- 1 Large Giant MTB
- 1 Large Marin Hybrid
- 2 XL Giant MTBs
- All mountain bikes are 26” featuring upgraded gel-padded seats
- 2 Upgraded Industrial Trikes by Wilson Summit Workhorse
- 1 Pedego E-Bike
- 1 Pedego E-Trike
- 1 Cult BMX
EXTRA AMENITIES & DETAILS
- 6-bike capacity truck transport (host driven), 4-racked, two inside the truck bed.
- Bike stand pump & tools – Located in truck and garage
- Bike Wash Station – Located in side yard adjacent to driveway
- Secure Bike Storage – Saris Overhead Rack System inside garage
- Work Bench – lube, cleaners
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in time is 3 PM – 9 PM
- Security cameras outside for your protection
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kits
- Fire extinguishers
- CPR certified host